Payday Loans Colorado | Fast Approval, Bad Credit OK
Need a Colorado payday cash advance real fast, real bad? Get one in your bank account right away in a matter of hours with Capital Pacific Loans!
In the state of Colorado, you are no exemption to crises and cash emergencies. Even with an income and a paycheck, you might be in a situation wherein you become short of funds. It's not easy, and the situation might even be very serious.
You are not alone or out of options—Capital Pacific Loans can be of help.
With only one short online form, a few clicks, and a couple of hours waiting, you can get cash and solve your financial needs.
Payday Loans Colorado
If you're not sure what payday loans are, they are small-dollar short-term loans. You can borrow anywhere between $50 up to $1,000, depending on your lender and state.
You do not need collateral or a cosigner to get a payday loan. You only need proof of income to show your ability to pay using your next paycheck to cover. With most payday loans, you have to pay them back 2-4 weeks later.
You can get a payday loan the old-fashioned way from a direct lender in a loan storefront. You wait for the store to open, queue to get a form, fill everything out, and wait for your loan approval next to other borrowers.
The modern way of getting payday loans is online. You can go to a direct lender's webpage, message them on social media or avail an expert service to do all these for you. There is no longer any need to wait for the payday loan store to open up. You can get an online payday loan 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Here is how.
Why Use Payday Loan Online Services in Colorado?
Cash advances are often time-sensitive as you need the money here and now. However, this may mean that you cannot go to the streets to look for money in the middle of the night. It can also be that you're hesitant to go out of your home and risk your health, including your family's.
Whether you are as we described above or not, online payday lending is a top-tier choice for you. It is fast, convenient, and more reliable than its storefront equal. The terms for online payday loans are the same, with the addition that everything is faster.
Here are the top 5 advantages you get with payday loans, especially with Capital Pacific Loans:
- Easy Application Process Online. All it takes is one online application for you to get started on your payday loan journey. Just a 5 to 10-minute application, and you can reach the hundreds of payday lenders within our network hassle-free!
- Fast Approval for Top Loan Offer. After filling out your application, we'll forward it to all the top lenders near your location. Then, we'll get back to you in a few hours with the top loan deal we found.
- Convenient Withdrawal and Payment. Once your loan agreement is complete and you sign a contract, you are ready to receive your funds. Your lender will process the funds releasing to your savings or checking account within 24-48 hours. You can also pay for your loan by the due date the same way. Deposit your payment to your account before the due date and allow your lender to withdraw.
- Transparent Rates and Charges. With payday loans, you know what you are getting. So, you're safe from hidden charges that spring out of nowhere in the middle of your loan term. Your lender will let you know upfront the flat interest rate for your loan and a quote of any fees you may have to pay. Stick to the contract, and everything will run smoothly.
- Friendly Customer Service Care. The great thing about online borrowing is the 24-hours customer care you can avail. If you're having any difficulty with our services, customer care is always available. You can reach out through any of our channels to get help.
How Do I Get Payday Loans in Colorado with Capital Pacific Loans?
Getting a payday loan in Colorado online is a breeze. Provide all of the eligibility requirements below and get your loan in 1-2 days.
You will need:
- Proof of identity to confirm that you are at least 18 years old and from the state of Colorado. The supporting documentation must be US-issued, like a Social Security ID, passport, or driver's license.
- Proof of income that can confirm you have a stable source of funds to pay for your loan at a later date. The supporting documentation can be a pay stub, bank account statement, or tax return.
- Proof of funds to confirm you have an active bank account wherein you can use it to receive and send money. The supporting documentation can be a copy of the bank account passbook or a bank statement signed by the bank.
- A phone number and email address to reach you to let you know about any updates on your loan. Once you have all these boxes checked off, you are ready to go and get yourself a payday cash advance!
Have all your supporting documentation ready before applying for a smooth process.
Colorado Payday Loan Regulations
Colorado payday loans are under the regulation of federal, state, and local laws to protect you from fraudulent lenders and loans. Here are the primary payday loan laws you need to know about:
- Maximum Loan Amount. Colorado payday loans do not have a maximum loan amount. Thus, the limitations of your loan amount are up to your lender only.
- Maximum Loan Term. A Colorado cash advance can only extend up to 31 days or one month.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR). For a short-term loan of $100, Colorado state laws specify that the APR cannot exceed 309% for 14 days.
- Origination Fee Cap. Not all lenders charge this fee, so the law applies only to those who demand a processing fee for payday loans. Colorado laws limit the acquisition cost of a cash advance of $30 to $100, not more than one-tenth of the loan amount. Any amount above $100 cannot cost more than $10.
With the laws summarized above, we hope you can have a safe payday loan borrowing journey. If you need more guidance, you can always consult your State Attorney General or lawyer to make sure.
Payday loans have a statute of limitations of about 3 to 6 years, depending on specific loan terms.
So, we always tell our customers to be responsible and look after their loan balances with care. Most lenders do not report payday loans to credit bureaus, so it will not reflect on your credit report. Nonetheless, they will still make sure to collect payment.
Within the span of the specified statute of limitations on your loan contract, your lender can sue you for damages if you do pay on time. So, always take responsibility for making good on your promises.
No, you do not need a good credit score to get a payday loan in Colorado. Your credit history is not the sole thing we look at, so you don't have to worry. On that note, please follow all our basic requirements so you can pass our soft identity and fraud checks.
Have all documents ready, follow the instructions, and have your loan in 1-2 business days. Note that legal holidays and random lockdowns can cause undue delay.
Making sure you tick all the boxes of our eligibility requirements will be of great help to you, so make sure you do. If you need other fast loans, we have no-credit-check loans, title loans, and installment loans you can check out.
Borrow Money all Across the COLORADO with Capital Pacific Loans
Capital Pacific Loans works with lenders across Colorado to help borrowers get the money they need.